This award-winning grinder has been precision engineered, matching exquisite looks with amazing performance. Timemore’s dual ball-bearing system and precision-cut metal burrs allow for effortless grinding and unmatched grind uniformity.
Grind uniformity is the most important aspect of a coffee grinder as allows for better extraction and therefore more flavour in the cup. The Timemore Chestnut C1 has a 20-30g capacity (1 cup) and is precision machined from alloy aluminium. A finely engraved texture finish provides a grippy, sturdy feel in your hand for the ultimate in hand-grinding experience.
Features & Specifications
- Dual ball-bearing system for smooth uniform grinding
- Precision-cut alloy aluminium unibody construction with screw on base container
- Full range of adjustable coarseness levels from Turkish (extra fine), espresso, AeroPress, pour over and French press (coarse)
- Precise and easy grind adjustment
- Toughened hard steel burrs aid speed, uniformity and durability
- Color: Black
- Material: Aluminum + Walnut + Stainless Steel + PC
- Size: 14.8cm x 5.2cm,
- Weight: 429g
- Coffee capacity: 20g beans (1 large cup)