The Cup-One range of MoccaMasters is a newer edition to the family, specifically aimed at those customers who want to brew one cup at a time. Slightly smaller than its cousins, it features a cup holder and brews just 330ml at a time. It actually comes with a reusable ceramic cup, as well as some disposable ones, but the beauty of it is that you can use pretty much any cup or mug of that type of size.
Features & Specifications
- Brews at 92-96ºC.
- Efficient copper heat element.
- Brews 330ml at a time.
- Comes with ceramic reusable cup.
- Comes with disposable cups.
- Float activated brew function switch (automatically switches off when done).
- Brews in 4-5 minutes.
- Durable metal housing.
- Uses standard #1 coffee filters.
- Pulse pouring.
- Built with high grade aluminium, BPA-Free plastic, and high-grade glass.
- Measurements W-D-H: 325mm x 170mm x 355mm